An impromptu step backwards, that is
mental gymnastics to develop its vision
The vertical division of the internal area containing the triangles is in turn based on the number 8, of which 3 + 3 bands house the bases of the external triangles; the other two are empty, but it must be considered that there are 2 other internal triangles which are also autonomous, as already noted, and always make 8. However it was not possible to obtain a regular figure by placing the bases of the 3 + 3 on the equidistant demarcation lines but, holding the bases of the two major triangles at 1/8 from the central horizon (diameter of the circumscribed circle), I had to adapt and readjust such bands through a repeated mirrored comparison between positive and negative profiles, until obtaining the figure 1, which follows some proportion of the yantra in the upper side.
Although developed with advanced tools, it goes without saying that it is only an illustrative and manual approach, but sufficient to render the idea and lead to an appreciable result.As can be seen from the first finished result with at least a fixed starting reference datum, the diagram is satisfactory and tends to gravitate around a regular hexagon.
But foreground of the golden expansion circles points up that it is not the Great Golden Triangle, as lacking the perfect tangentiality of the 2nd and 4th circles; and together with some approximations of intersection, even if minimal and perhaps inevitable, it induces to go further, generating an always symmetrical test, but to that triangle bearing the Divine Proportion.
symmetric flat figure
Thus we see the concentric circles bind much more admirably to the general framework, providing further confirmation to our initial inclination.
So here we are: the transition from flat and abstract symmetry to the implementation of the creative and vital juxtaposition, the trigger of the creative impulse. Let us see how this will take shape in the abstraction of our proceedings.
- The upper yin triangle (from sky-blue) shifts its vertex from the base of the major yang triangle [1st] to the base of the minor yang triangle [8th], the inner one (to blue).
- In this way, the number of the 20 derivative yin triangles becomes 19, missing the definition of the central one precisely at its vertex, whereas the yang triangles remain 20, automatically expanding the two smaller central ones from under the x axis up to join the base.
- Its new intersections with the opposite yang triangle, however, determine a new line, which if previously corresponded to the x-axis of the system, as the horizon of symmetry becomes kinda the center of gravity y of a formation regenerated by the appearance of the 9th triangle that joins this new base to the previous vertex, such as to restore it, by cutting at the same time the new central yin triangle (from the blue).
- Naturally, said shift trigger the domino effect of retracing the whole pattern, recomposing its perfect intersections, of which our figure only mentions the next two or three examples.
- All that remains is to insert the ninth triangle,
the only one intended to autonomously support the Point of Origin, re-producing and crowning the 20th yin triangle inside with a three-pointed diadem,
whose function appears evident not to add three Yin areas to the ‘official’ 20, but to vitalize the whole plant with its specific appointment, well distinct from the context that hives it, being unique, i.e. not counterbalanced.
Truly, I wouldn't even call it a yin triangle, but simply a triangle, since the canons of high and low are our convention which, if it can be well applied to the specularity of the 20 + 20 profiles, does not indicate or demonstrate what is the Top or bottom of the whole Chakra, if any.